pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham G." <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a difference between Watermark & Stamp ?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:14:14 GMT
Adam ,

Thanks a lot for you reply, and sorry for being that late ... You're always
here Adam when I need an answer.

I have this in PDF reference 1.7, but I do not understand that Adobe code :)
If you can translate this to me or give me a PDFBox code example, that will
be very helpful.

In general, what I understand is that both watermarks and stamps both can be
images that appear in the PDF, but a watermark will appear in the
background, so if there was a text above it, the text will appear normally.
In addition a watermark will appear as a part of the page, so it can't be
clicked to show a notice box, as happens in a Stamp.

If this is wrong I hope you can correct me. if it's right, then watermarks
is what I am looking for.

Best regards ,
Hesham

Included message :