pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: Digital signature with PDFBox?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:09:22 GMT
Thomas,

I can see you don't have much time for it right now.
I'll be interested when you do get a chance.
Did you have a public design specification for your implementation of signatures or did you
develop the specification yourselves?

Regards,
Ken

On Nov 26, 2010, at 2:50 AM, Thomas Chojecki wrote:

> Zitat von Ken Bowen <kbowen@als.com>:
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> we use in our company for 3 month an own implementation for signatures. For pdfbox it's
just an additional interface. This interface provide one methode "public byte[] sign(InputStream)"
which need to be implemented and pass to pdfbox.

> My problem is, i haven't so much time to split my implementation in piecec and public
it over jira. An other problem is, that this code base on the pdf box 1.2 and i need to merg
it with the head of the repository. The third is, i have a colloquium next weeks and don't
want to change or update this implementation.