pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Krishnan Kishore" <skris...@hovservices.in>
Subject RE: Identity-H (solution may help )
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:39:55 GMT
Hi, arun

You need to identify the  font and install  the corresponding
Font family (where the conversion is going on)
Cheers,
KrishnaKishore

-----Original Message-----
From: arun segar [mailto:arunsegar@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 11:23 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Identity-H (solution may help )

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your email. I don't have the fonts like below in my workflow.

Font: ZapfDingbatsITC(Embedded Subset)
TYPE: Type 1(CID)
Encoding: Identity-H

Is there any way to change the Encoding Identity-H in the already build PDF
so that it can be useful for me.

Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arun Segar