pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Krishnan Kishore" <skris...@hovservices.in>
Subject RE: Identity-H (solution may help )
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:54:04 GMT

From: arun segar [mailto:arunsegar@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 4:42 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org; users-help@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Identity-H

Hi Guys,

Any update on the below help...

Thanks,
Arun Segar

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM, arun segar <arunsegar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any one can help me to solve the Identity-H fonts issue while
> extracting text from PDF.
>
> While extracting the text Identity-H fonts came as question mark(*?*).
> Anybody can help me regarding it.
>
> Thanks,
> Arun Segar

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately
by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.