pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Wilson <williamstonconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox library dependencies
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:43:03 GMT
I don't know why that dependencies page says that.

PDFBox depends on:

   - Apache FontBox (a related project, possibly seen as a subproject of
   PDFBox).
   - Apache JempBox(a related project, possibly seen as a subproject of
   PDFBox).
   - Lucene
   - BCProv
   - BCMail
   - JUnit
   - Apache Commons Logging.

You may do what you need omitting some of those.  In my own use, I don't
distribute BCProv, BCMail, Lucene, or JUnit. But for some tasks those
dependencies are very real.  You may also find some other dependency ... but
those are the ones included in our .Net build.

hope this helps,
Daniel