pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Alan Thomas" <jalantho...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Problem Moving to version 1.1.0
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:53:49 GMT
"OutPath" a valid path?  Yes

What have you done before?  This exact code works with 0.8.0-incubating, but
not with 1.1.0.

I can send it to you directly, but I do not want to post the complete code
to this mailing list.

Did you create a new pdf or manipulate an existing one or ...?

   I am creating a new PDF by copying pages from an existing PDF.

More of the code fragment:

        PDDocument InputDoc = null;
        PDDocument OutputDoc = null;
        PDDocument DrawingDoc = null;
        String OutPath = "";
. . . . .
        for (File InFile : PdfFileList)
        {
            try
            {
                InputDoc = PDDocument.load(InFile);
                InFileName = InFile.getName();
                InDirName = getDirName(InFile.getPath());
. . . . .
                // Create output PDF document
                OutputDoc = new PDDocument();

                // Get a list of pages from the input PDF document
                List pages = InputDoc.getDocumentCatalog().getAllPages();
                // Process each page
                int i = 0;
                for (Object obj : pages)