pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham G." <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write rotated text.
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:49:07 GMT
> using a simple setter, you have to add them by using appendRawCommands().
> Have a look at drawLine() as an example how to do so.

I have checked the PDF reference for the text positioning, and I have also
checked a lot of PDFBox methods that use raw commands like fillRect(...),
drawLine(...), but I can't find the raw commands defined for PDFBox to make
a rotation ... Is there a documentation or reference somewhere stating those
commands, or if you can please give me an example for it, I will be
grateful.

Best regards ,
Hesham

Included message :