pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham G." <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject Using external font file to write text
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:13:39 GMT
Hello ,

I have sent this question 2 weeks before, and I didn't get any answer for it yet. It is about
using an External font to write some text in a PDF file.
The text is being drawn perfect, then I open the PDF file using Adobe Acrobat, but when I
make a selection for the drawn text with the mouse, the text being highlighted is not all
highlighted but only some part of it. It seems there's something wrong detecting the font
height.

You can check a sample for text written with an external font and has this problem here :

http://www.4shared.com/file/192188394/a13fcfd3/test-highlight.html
Open the PDF file and select the text inside it ... You will see what I mean.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Best regards ,
Hesham