pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Scott Tyriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Re: convertToImage appears to invert colors
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:16:57 GMT
Sorry about the double posting. I never saw the first one on any list
thought it had something to do with the attachments.

Here is the link to the question I posted on the JIRA forum

http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?threadID=39560

 Scott Tyriver § Systems Development § Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation

 250 East Kilbourn Avenue § Milwaukee WI 53202 § ( 414.347.6803 § 7 414.347.6710 § *

 scott_tyriver@mgic.com

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message is
received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Andreas Lehmkuehler <andreas@lehmi.de>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |users@pdfbox.apache.org

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |12/14/2009 12:59 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: convertToImage appears to invert colors

Hi,

Scott Tyriver wrote:

> I have a pdf document that has a white background with black text. It
> appears after I make the call to convertToImage the colors are reversed.
> black background with white text
>
>          pdDocument = PDDocument.load(new ByteArrayInputStream
(aContent));
>          List<PDPage> documentPageList = pdDocument.getDocumentCatalog
> ().getAllPages();
>           for(int i=0; i<documentPageList.size(); ++i){
>              PDPage aPage = documentPageList.get(i);
>              for (int x=1; x < 14; x++) {
>                BufferedImage tempImage = convertToImage(x, (2 *
72),aPage);
>                ImageIO.write(tempImage,"jpeg", new File("c:\\tmp\\page-"
+
> x + ".jpeg"));
>              }
>              }
>
> Here is the original
>
> (See attached file: verification.pdf)
>
> And the converted
>
> (See attached file: page-8.jpeg)
Your attachents didn't make it due to some restrictions of the mailing
list.
Please file an issue on JIRA [1] and attach both files to it.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Lehmkühler

P.S.: Please avoid double postings, sooner or later someone will anser to
your
question.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX