pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <shalini.pop...@wipro.com>
Subject pdfbox not working for my pdf file.
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:38:09 GMT
Hi,
Can pdfbox works for all types of pdf files??
My pdf file size is 6MB.But its not working fine with
PDFTextStripper...ie...stripperobject.getText(doc);
its not working fine....
please let me know whether this can be used for all types of pdf files?
if not,How one can decide whether a particular file is compatible with
pdfbox??
Thanks in advance....!

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com