pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From cmaremail-pdf...@yahoo.es
Subject Problem changing Y coordinates
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:15:44 GMT
Hi all,

I'm developing a software tool to adapt PDF documents.

The idea is to copy all visible elements (text, images, etc.) from a source document to a
new document (destination) with a different page height than the original one.

For each visible element in the source document, how can I get its Y coordinate and set a
different Y coordinate in the destination document?

For now, I've implemented a prototype by modifying PrintImageLocations.java and PrintTextLocations.java,
but this approach seems too complicated for a simple copy.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Antelo Rodríguez.