pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <Frank.Pien...@materna.de>
Subject Support for Lucene 3.0 in LucenePDFDocument.getDocument
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:11:24 GMT
Hi,

when I use pdfbox-0.8.0-incubating with Lucene 3.0, 2.9 I get warnings
on the command line

In PDFTextStripper(PDFStreamEngine).processOperator(PDFOperator, List)
line: 520

method protected void processOperator( PDFOperator operator, List
arguments ) i get

            if (!unsupportedOperators.contains(operation))

                    log.info("unsupported/disabled operation: " +
operation);

                    unsupportedOperators.add(operation);

INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: rg
org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine processOperator

LucenePDFDocument.addContent(Document, InputStream, String) line: 413

I have to use commons-logging, otherwise i get a Class not found
Exception, but log slows down processing

My questions are when will pdfbox support the changed API from Lucene
3.0 in LucenePDFDocument.getDocument?

Why must i use bcprov-jdk14-136.jar and bcmail-jdk14-136.jar to just
check if PDF documents are encrypted?

Is there any Plan or help

Frank