pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: convertToImage appears to invert colors
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:59:50 GMT
Hi,

Scott Tyriver wrote:

> I have a pdf document that has a white background with black text. It
> appears after I make the call to convertToImage the colors are reversed. A
> black background with white text
>
>          pdDocument = PDDocument.load(new ByteArrayInputStream(aContent));
>          List<PDPage> documentPageList = pdDocument.getDocumentCatalog
> ().getAllPages();
>           for(int i=0; i<documentPageList.size(); ++i){
>              PDPage aPage = documentPageList.get(i);
>              for (int x=1; x < 14; x++) {
>                BufferedImage tempImage = convertToImage(x, (2 * 72),aPage);
>                ImageIO.write(tempImage,"jpeg", new File("c:\\tmp\\page-" +
> x + ".jpeg"));
>              }
>              }
>
> Here is the original
>
> (See attached file: verification.pdf)
>
> And the converted
>
> (See attached file: page-8.jpeg)
Your attachents didn't make it due to some restrictions of the mailing list.
Please file an issue on JIRA [1] and attach both files to it.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Lehmkühler

P.S.: Please avoid double postings, sooner or later someone will anser to your
question.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX