pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Wulf Berschin <bersc...@dosco.de>
Subject Re: Watermarks
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:12:00 GMT
Again Watermarks:

Apparently Acrobat uses Optional Content Groups (OCG), aka Layers, when
creating
watermarks, e.g. via JavaScript function addWatermarkFromText. The
advantage doing so is to be able to switch on and off this layer from
Javascript.

How about OCGs in PDFBox? As far I can see there's no support yet. Is
this on the roadmap? Does anyone succeeded in creating OCGs with PDFB
and is do generous to shar his experience with us?

Wulf