pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ernesto De Santis <eds_li...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Highlighting, Zoom, and Text Search
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:24:01 GMT
Hi David,

Yes, its possible. But PDFBox just help you to get the text from the
file. After that you need to use another application to build your
search engine. I did it with Lucene. Lucene index plain text, and pdfbox
extract plain text from the pdf file. ;-)

Lucene has a highlighting module.

I dont have sugestions for the zoom feature.

Good luck,
Ernesto.