pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Herber <patrick.her...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highlighting, Zoom, and Text Search
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:28:22 GMT
Hello David

I'm not really an expert of PDFBox...

I can tell you that text search is possible (I use it for text-extraction)

Highlighting seams also possible:
http://pdfbox.apache.org/userguide/highlighting.html

Zooming I don't know...
You could perhaps first convert the page as image
(PDPage.convertToImage()) and than you can zoom the image...

Best regards,
Patrick