pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Yair Katsanelbogen" <yai...@shikunbinui.com>
Subject need help with converting pdf to txt with oracle forms
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:15:00 GMT
Hey,

I am an oracle developer and

referred this mailing list via oracle forum.

Generally ,i'm looking for a solution for the task of converting pdf to
txt , with a command  executed from inside an oracle form,

and if possible , convert a pre-defined pages num range from a full doc
(from page - to page).
btw , I'm working with forms 6 on db 9i , windows xp platform.

In addition ,I have to say that I'm not familiar with java.

Thanks ,

Yair

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended
for the
named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately
and do