pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Beard, Brian" <Brian.Be...@mybir.com>
Subject RE: need help with converting pdf to txt with oracle forms
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:29:13 GMT
Oracle has built-in text extraction for most all document types that
calls verity underneath. I believe it does all the document or nothing.
Don't know the details, but know it exists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yair Katsanelbogen [mailto:yair_k@shikunbinui.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:15 AM
To: pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: need help with converting pdf to txt with oracle forms

Hey,

I am an oracle developer and

referred this mailing list via oracle forum.

Generally ,i'm looking for a solution for the task of converting pdf to
txt , with a command  executed from inside an oracle form,

and if possible , convert a pre-defined pages num range from a full doc
(from page - to page).
btw , I'm working with forms 6 on db 9i , windows xp platform.

In addition ,I have to say that I'm not familiar with java.

Thanks ,

Yair

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the
named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system
manager or the sender immediately and do
*** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious
content. ***