pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Bradley V. Stone" <bvst...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Someone with 0.8.0 willing to help?
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:46:53 GMT
I wondered about that, but what is the "correct" way to do a landscape PDF?
I tried making the text one portrait and rotate 90 abut it didn't work
right.  I did this by changing the mediabox parms and adding a rotate.
Ended up where the doc looked landscape, but the text on it was 90deg off.

The text document is actually created by my own personal software.  If I am
doing something wrong in how it's creating a landscape document, that's
easily fixed.