pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A S <jqijoqwsnniu...@yahoo.com>
Subject SetField used with Unicode
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:51:55 GMT
I've been playing around with using  SetField to input text into an FDF field, but I've been
using
it only at the command line. As such, and being a noob, I just enter
whatever ASCII is available on the notebook keyboard.

How is the input scope broadened a little?  I.e., there's
a universe of Unicode. So how would I send something like a string of two U+2592 chars?

There are a few method definitions and a class index here,

http://incubator.apache.org/pdfbox/javadoc/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/font/PDSimpleFont.html

http://incubator.apache.org/pdfbox/javadoc/index-all.html

....but I can't figure out how to use them.

Could someone show me how to do this?  Thanks.