pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Someone with 0.8.0 willing to help?
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:19:21 GMT
Bradley V. Stone schrieb:
> I wondered about that, but what is the "correct" way to do a landscape PDF?
> I tried making the text one portrait and rotate 90 abut it didn't work
> right.  I did this by changing the mediabox parms and adding a rotate.
> Ended up where the doc looked landscape, but the text on it was 90deg off.
>
> The text document is actually created by my own personal software.  If I am
> doing something wrong in how it's creating a landscape document, that's
> easily fixed.
When I started with generating pdf documents I didn't understand the
landscape stuff, too. But obviously it is as described:

- mediabox with portrait parms
- rotation with 90 degrees
- everthing has to be rotated with a rotation-matrix Tm or cm command

I'll send you a simple sample document, so that you'll have a suitable
example for your implementation.

Andreas