pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "info@lehmi.de" <i...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Someone with 0.8.0 willing to help?
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:41:37 GMT
Hi Brad,

> Here's a question.. would someone who has v0.8.0 installed be willing to try
> the overlay function if I provided a couple PDFs?  To see if it is fixed?
I've got your sample documents and it didn't work with version 0.8. But
I think it's not a pdfbox issue, the problem lays in some sort of
incompatibility of the two documents. The picture doc (inv01.pdf) has a
portrait pagesize with a rotation of 90 degrees. The text doc
(qsysprt.pdf) has a landscape pagesize without any rotation. That
doesn't fit together.
How do you create the text doc? Is it possible to use a portrait
pagesize in combination with a rotation of 90 degrees?
I've tried these combination successfully with v0.8.

Andreas