pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: v0.8.0 available?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:19:02 GMT
Bradley V. Stone schrieb:
> Posted earlier with an issue with v0.7.3 and overlays (haven't seen it come
> through yet though) and noticed v0.8.0 is in the incubatoer.  :)  Not sure
> what that means, but any idea when it will be available?
The incubator is some sort of a stairway for a oss project to become a
"real" apache project. It have to climb it up step by step and if it
reaches to top it will be graduated. ;-)
But back to your question. For the moment the only way to get a hand on
the current version is to check it out from the svn

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pdfbox/

But I guess I don't break a secret saying that the fist apache version
0.8 is coming soon...

> I'd like to try it to see if it does fix the issue I'm having, and if not,
> open a bug report.
Thanks for your help in advance. We appreciate that.

CU
Andreas