pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Lehmkühler" <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: RE: v0.8.0 available?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:50:04 GMT
> > But back to your question. For the moment the only way to get a hand on
> > the current version is to check it out from the svn
> >
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pdfbox/
>
> Source only?  :)
Yes. But I think it isn't that complicated to build your own trunk-version.

> > But I guess I don't break a secret saying that the fist apache version
> > 0.8 is coming soon...
> >
> > > I'd like to try it to see if it does fix the issue I'm having,
> > and if not,
> > > open a bug report.
> > Thanks for your help in advance. We appreciate that.
>
> Has the overlay issue I'm having been reported before?  I noticed no on
> replied to the message, so maybe no one has come across is.
I didn't use that feature, I even didn't know about it until your post.
There are some issues reported in jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX)
concerning the overlay-feature but none of them mentioned a landscape-issue like yours.
I guess there is a good chance that it will work with v0.8, because there were a lot of fixes

since 0.7.3. concerning the landscape handling in general.

Andreas Lehmkühler