pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Relocating git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2018 13:29:21 GMT
Hi,

both are resolved. Please check if you find any issues.

BR
Maruan

> opened as INFRA-17488 and INFRA-17487
>
> > +1
> >
> > Tilman
> >
> > Am 21.12.2018 um 14:48 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > given that the move to GitBox has been smooth from what I see I'd propose that
we ask INFRA to move the remaining repos:

> > > # pdfbox-jbig2 - jbig2 subproject
> > > # pdfbox-testfiles - build test files for jbig2
> > >
> > > WDYT?
> > >
> > > BR
> > > Maruan

pdfbox-docs accordingly [PDFBOX-4405]. Please change the

accounts [https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/] to do changes

Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827