pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Persson <mailto.wo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No glyph for U+0054 in font YACXIW+Arial
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:11:47 GMT
Hi Julien

The 6 letters before the + is a unique identifier in the pdf not used for
anything special more than making the font name unique.

In this case you seem to be missing the character in the font inside the
pdf. This might be an embedded font that miss that specific glyph.

The mapping should be available but painting it is impossible.

Best regards
Daniel