pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Apache PDFBox Board Report July 2018 due
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 16:45:11 GMT
Hi,

find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this
month. It's based upon the report template which can be found at [1]

Any further comments, objections or additions?

<draft>

  - the Apache PDFBox library is an open source Java tool for working with PDF
    documents.

## Issues:
  - there are no issue requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
  - we released 4 new PDFBox versions and one new JBIG2 version
  - 1.8.15 and 2.0.11 were released to fix CVE-2018-8036. It was reported
through our friends from TIKA
  - we upgraded all artefact signatures from SHA1 to SHA512 and omitted MD5
signatures to follow the new requirements

## Health report:
  - there is a steady stream of contributions, bug reports and questions on the
    mailing lists

## PMC changes:

  - Currently 21 PMC members.
  - Last PMC addition was Matthäus Mayer on Mon Oct 16 2017

## Committer base changes:

  - Currently 21 committers.
  - Last committer addition was Joerg O. Henne at Mon Oct 09 2017

## Releases:

  - 1.8.14 was released on Fri Apr 20 2018
  - 1.8.15 was released on Thu Jun 28 2018
  - 2.0.10 was released on Thu Jun 21 2018
  - 2.0.11 was released on Thu Jun 28 2018
  - 3.0.1 JBIG2 was released on Thu May 17 2018

</draft>

Andreas

[1] https://reporter.apache.org/?pdfbox