pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: preflight mass tests
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 22:07:54 GMT

> Am 03.11.2014 um 19:00 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
>> It is not looking good, there is at least one NPEs issue coming.
>
> No more NPE after solving the two issues I opened today except PDFBOX-1743.pdf which
is a known problem.

Great!

> Coming up soon: run preflight on the 231227 PDF files from digitalcorpora to see what
happens.

Fingers crossed - I'm sure you'll add some more issues :-)

> Tilman

I think that's a huge step forward that so many tests are done lately for rendering, text
extraction and now preflight. Combined with the comparison of renderings to pick up regressions.

Thumbs up for all your hard work on this.

Maruan