pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox 1.8.8. release
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:10:24 GMT
Tim has now done the tests. My comments can be seen in TIKA-1442 and in
the excel file I uploaded. There is no "big, stinky" problem like the
one that exists in 1.8.7. There are only smaller problems compared to
1.8.6 and many improvements (as Tim said "It looks like there are only a
few regressions, and many improvements"), so I withdraw my "objection".

However the regressions PDFBOX-2449
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2449> and PDFBOX-2421
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2421> shouldn't be
ignored, as 2.0 isn't coming soon.