pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox 1.8.8. release
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:27:46 GMT
+1

We should ask Tim Allison for another 1.8.6 vs 1.8.8 test run shortly
before the release and after that not make any changes in the parser
until release.

(not 1.8.7, because that version has a very nasty regression related to
inline image parsing)

Btw I believe that there are still two open regressions related to text
extraction.

Tilman