pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idea: stable 2.0 versions
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:34:24 GMT
Andreas,

Has there been discussion of PDFBOX-1586 as yet? This is the second bug for
which we are having to maintain an internal fork of PDFBox for. I do not
have the knowledge necessary to resolve it myself so I'm rather hanging on
the core developers I'm afraid.

Thanks,

James

On 2 June 2014 09:11, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 01.06.2014 19:57, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
>
>  Hi

>>> old => new
>>>
>>> PDXObjectForm => PDFormXObject
>>> PDXObjectImage => PDImageXObject
>>> PDPage.convertToImage() => PDFRenderer(PDDocument).renderImage()