pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Idea: stable 2.0 versions
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:11:00 GMT
Am 01.06.2014 19:57, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi

>>> could handle that. Would need some input about major changes as a starting point
as I din’t follow all breaking changes.

>> Here are the ones I know about:
>>
>> old => new
>>
>> PDXObjectForm => PDFormXObject
>> PDXObjectImage => PDImageXObject
>> PDPage.convertToImage() => PDFRenderer(PDDocument).renderImage()
>> PDXObjectImage.getRGBImage() => PDImageXObject.getImage()
>>
>> ???? => PDFPrinter(PDDocument, ....).print(PDDocument,PrinterJob, …)
> AFAIK this was PDDocument.print()

Yes indeed.

Got another:

1.8:
public void processStream( PDPage aPage, PDResources resources,
COSStream cosStream )
public void processSubStream(PDPage aPage, PDResources resources,
COSStream cosStream)

2.0:
public void processStream(PDResources resources, COSStream cosStream,
PDRectangle drawingSize, int rotation)
public void processSubStream(PDResources resources, COSStream cosStream)