pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.7.0
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 17:02:36 GMT
Hi,

Am 26.05.2012 18:09, schrieb Jeremias Maerki:
> Did some cursory tests, build works, nothing bad popped up.
>
> +1
Thanks for looking into it.

> Andreas, when starting a vote that runs over a weekend (especially with
> the Monday being a bank holiday in some countries), it is good practice
> to allow for a little more than 72 hours.
Yes you're right. Originally I planned to cut the release on tuesday, but I
have to postpone it due to the litte discussion about the content and the
build problem I faced. So at least I was happy to push the release out
without thinking about the date.

Let's see how it works ....

> Thanks for doing the release work!
>
> Jeremias Maerki
>

> On 25.05.2012 19:35:43 Andreas Lehmkuehler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> A candidate for the PDFBox 1.7.0 release is available at:
>>
>>       http://people.apache.org/lehmi/pdfbox/1.7.0/
>>
>> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
>>
>>       http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.7.0/
>>
>> The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 9ed36347e2bab5f000c331e676cb35caecde49b7.
>>
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.7.0.
>> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
>> least three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.
>>
>>       [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.7.0
>>       [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>>

>> Here is my +1
>>
>> BR
>> Andreas Lehmkühler

BR