pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Preflight and the 1.7 release
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 21:01:46 GMT
Hi,

Am 23.05.2012 23:17, schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Leleu Eric<eric.leleu.dev@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> 1 - Postpone the release until an unknown date.
>
> -1 We have code in other parts of PDFBox that should already be released.
>
>> 2 - Make the 1.7 release excluding the preflight module (and XMPBox ?) from
>> the reactor pom. A Warning in the README.txt explains why the module isn't
>> deployed in 1.7.
>
> Sounds like a reasonable solution as preflight wasn't yet included in
> 1.6 so we're not taking anything away.
Sounds easy but I'm experiencing am issue. If I exclude the preflight module the
rat exlusion filter in preflight/pom.xml is disabled which leads to a build
error as the main rat-check complains about 2 (binary) files without proper license.

Any idea on how to disable the rat plugin on the commandline so that I don't
have to alter the pom configuration?

I'll continue tomorrow ....

BR,
Andreas Lehmkühler