pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Rubber Band Lines Between Drawing Objects
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:02:26 GMT
Hi,

Am 16.08.2011 19:01, schrieb David Wallace:
> Does anyone know how to setup two Auto Shape objects with a line connected between them
that will rubberband as the objects are moved in Power point.

> I have two hslf.model.AutoShape and one hslf.model.Line.
Hmm, PDFBox deals with documents using the pdf-format. It's not related to Power
Point.

I'm sorry but this is the wrong mailing list. If you're looking for help using
Apache POI you might want to post your question on their mailing list [1].

> Thank You
> Dave
>
> This email message is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s) above,
and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
>   product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The contents of this email
are for discussion purposes only and shall not create a legally binding commitment or agreement
of EmSense Corporation, which shall require EmSense Corporation management approval and a
formal written agreement signed by both parties.  If you have received this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message
from your computer.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler