pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the PaDaF contribution (PDFBOX-1056)
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:31:40 GMT
Hi,

The contributed PaDaF codebase is now available for review in PDFBOX-1056 [1]
and the relevant IP clearance process has been started. As discussed, I propose
that we accept this codebase and invite the PaDaF developers listed below as new
committers and PMC members of the PDFBox project.

	Guillaume Bailleul
	Eric Leleu
	Germain Costenobel

So, please vote on accepting the PaDaF contribution and granting committer and
PMC member status to the people listed above, on the condition that the IP
clearance passes without problems. This vote is open for the next 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Accept the PaDaF contribution and grant committer and PMC member status
to the above people, assuming the IP clearance passes

[ ] -1 Don't accept the codebase and/or grant committership, because...

My vote is +1.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1056