pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Wilson <williamstonconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: overlay is rotated
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:55:42 GMT
Alexander,

I'm copying the Dev group as someone in that group probably has some ideas.

My ideas ... would be that the transformation matrix which we consider in
pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer routines (such as processTextPosition, approx
line 179) is not being considered in the case of an Overlay.  I'm not sure
that's the right answer ... but that's where I'd start looking.

Daniel