pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Lehmkühler" <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: How can we help
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:44:34 GMT
Hi Maruan,

Betreff: How can we help
Gesendet: Mo, 08. Mrz 2010
Von: Maruan Sahyoun<sahyoun@fileaffairs.de>

> Dear PDFBox developers,
>
> we are a small German based consulting/implementation company working in the
> area of electronic documents. PDF is a key technology in our projects. We
> are an Adobe partner for their server products (Adobe LiveCycle) and have
> been working in the past with libs like iText, pdflib and pdfnet.sdk in
> addition to pdfbox.
>
> We would like to commit some ressources to help develop pdfbox further. What
> are the areas where we should look into?
We appreciate your offer to help us. There are a lot of areas (font support, encoding,
printing, performance etc.) to look into. I suggest to start at JIRA [1] to get an overview
of all already filed issues. As I saw on your website your are familiar with PDFBox,
so that I guess you already know what features have to be improved or are just missing.

> With kind regards
>
> Maruan Sahyoun
Thanks for your offer, we are looking forward to your contributions.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX