pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox 1.0.0 release plan (Was: Schedule)
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:27:49 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> The issue tracker currently has five outstanding issues marked for the
> 1.0.0 release [1]. Please set the Fix Version to 1.0.0 for any other
> issues (preferably with attached patches) that you want to see
> included in the release. I'll go through them all during the weekend
> to see what the status is. If everything looks good, I'll cut the
> release candidates early next week.

There are now no more open issues targeted for 1.0.0, so I think we
should be good to go for the release as soon as we fix the trivial
Java 6 issues highlighted by Hudson. I'll leave two days for that and
any other issues people still want to get into trunk before the
release. Unless anything major comes up, I plan cut the release
candidates on Wednesday evening.

BR,

Jukka Zitting