pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject PDFBox 1.0.0 release plan (Was: Schedule)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:44:38 GMT
Hi,

2010/1/28 Andreas Lehmkühler <andreas@lehmi.de>:
> I'm not that busy, but I'd like to concentrate on some of the provided patches,
> especially those from Villu and Johannes. So I don't mind, if you can spare
> some time and take care of the release.

No problem.

We already have the JempBox 1.0.0 release that you did some while ago,
so we'll need to do the FontBox and PDFBox releases. I propose that we
handle them within a single release process, i.e. release both FontBox
1.0.0 and PDFBox 1.0.0 at the same time.

The issue tracker currently has five outstanding issues marked for the
1.0.0 release [1]. Please set the Fix Version to 1.0.0 for any other
issues (preferably with attached patches) that you want to see
included in the release. I'll go through them all during the weekend
to see what the status is. If everything looks good, I'll cut the
release candidates early next week.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/fixforversion/12314330

BR,

Jukka Zitting