pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Luke Cook" <lc...@rockfast.com.au>
Subject compiled DLL
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 03:27:40 GMT
Hi dev's,

I ran across a problem extracting text from PDF's created in Adobe 9.

I've seen that this has been fixed in 0.8.0, however I can't find any .Net
DLL's pre-compiled for this version. I've had a go at trying to compile my
own, but unfortunately I don't have the skills to be able to do it (I'm a
Windows programmer...and only a beginner) and was hoping someone at your end
would have a set that I can use?

I'm currently using 0.7.3, and have the following files in my project's bin
folder;

PDFBox-0.7.3.dll

FontBox-0.1.0-dev.dll

IKVM.GNU.Classpath.dll               (File version 0.30.0.0)

IKVM.Runtime.dll                            (File version 0.30.0.0)

Can you let me know if I need new versions for all of these, or if I can
just get away with changing the PDFBox dll?

Regards,

Luke Cook.
Technical Development
Rockfast International Pty Ltd.