pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Nichols <A...@swmc.com>
Subject Re: Re: Get page number for bookmark
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:27:57 GMT
Added as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-493

Is the head tag available via http(s) anywhere?  I'd like to provide a
nice .patch file but the proxy I'm forced to use is broken when it comes
to SVN.  If I can get a copy of PDDocument.java and COSArrayList.java from
the head tag I'll create and upload a patch file straight away.

Thanks,
Adam

"Andreas Lehmkühler" <andreas@lehmi.de>
07/13/2009 23:49

"Adam Nichols" <Adam@swmc.com>, "Adam Nichols" <Adam@swmc.com>
cc
pdfbox-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject
Re: Re: Get page number for bookmark

Hi Adam,

> I'm not sure how to contribute it back to the project other than posting

> to this list.  As I understand it JIRA is for bugs, and this is not a
bug,
> it's a feature addition.  I've tested this code with a few PDFs from
> various sources and it's working fine.  I removed the templates so it's
> compatible with Java 1.4.  Hopefully this code will be accepted and get
> put in the HEAD tag so it can help other people.
JIRA isn't limited to bugs, it is some sort of a tracker system for every
kind of task concerning the development of software. Of course there are
issues filed for improvements too.
Please create an issue on jira and choose "Improvement" as type. Attach
your code to it if possible as diff against the current trunk. Please
don't forget to grant the license to the ASF by activating the checkbox in
the bottom of the attachment formular.

Thanks a lot for the contribution,

Andreas Lehmkühler

--- original Nachricht Ende ----