pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject PDFBox report
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:45:59 GMT

Here's a draft of the PDFBox report that we're expected to submit
today (see [1]).

Apache PDFBox is an open source Java library for working with PDF
documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.

The past three months have been very good for the PDFBox project.
Community activity has increased notably, and we've added Andreas
Lehmkühler and Brian Carrier as committers and PPMC members. The
lengthy license review is nearly finished and we're preparing for the
first Apache release of PDFBox.

Issues before graduation:

    * Increase community size and activity
    * Resolve remaining issues found during the license review
    * First Apache release

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2009

Jukka Zitting

View raw message