pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving sources to Apache svn
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:12:09 GMT
Hi,

I've attached a software grant template targeted for the PDFBox,
FontBox and JempBox contributions.

Ben, can you fill in the template, sign it, and send it to the ASF
secretary so we can proceed with importing the sources to Apache svn?

Daniel & Philipp, we probably need software grants also from you. If
you haven't contributed to all three projects, you can drop them from
the attached grant template.

The signed software grant can be submitted either by snail mail (The
Apache Software Foundation, 1901 Munsey Drive, Forest Hill, MD
21050-2747, U.S.A), by fax (+1-919-573-9199), or by email as a scanned
copy (secretary@a.o).

BR,

Jukka Zitting