pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to commit changes -- SourceForge or Apache?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:07:44 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Daniel Wilson
<williamstonconsulting@gmail.com> wrote:
> At this time, should I commit any PDFBox changes to SourceForge?  If I'm
>  seeing things right the source code has not yet moved to Apache.

I've already exported the latest SourceForge sources to PDFBOX-2, -3,
and -4, and we just need the software grants to get the sources
imported in Apache svn. We probably need to push a little for that to
happen.

If you have fixes you want to commit, I'd suggest that you use the
PDFBOX project in Jira to track those changes but commit them still to
SourceForge until we have the sources at Apache. The extra work of
merging any new changes to Apache svn should be relatively small
assuming we get the software grants sorted out relatively soon.

BR,

Jukka Zitting