pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving sources to Apache svn
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:59:13 GMT
Hi,

I uploaded the latest PDFBox, FontBox, and JempBox sources to
PDFBOX-2, PDFBOX-3, and PDFBOX-4.

We need software grants from the primary authors to have these sources
imported to the Apache. The legal-discuss mailing list didn't complain
when I suggested that a grant from only the primary authors is needed
instead of from everyone who's ever contributed to the codebase. Thus
we should be fine with grants from Ben, plus Daniel and Philipp where
appropriate.

You can find the Software Grant template at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt. The Exhibit A at
the end of the grant should be something like this:

    Exhibit A

    List of software and other intellectual property covered by this agreement:

        - PDFBox source code, pdfbox-20080414.tgz
          Attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2
          MD5 checksum 8ea04913a73e21cd7355484277ca1dee

        - FontBox source code, fontbox-20080414.tgz
          Attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-3
          MD5 checksum df98873ff0f912ea1c9e4864470f6b33

        - JempBox source code, jempbox-20080414.tgz
          Attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-4
          MD5 checksum df98873ff0f912ea1c9e4864470f6b33

BR,

Jukka Zitting