pdfbox-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject April report
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:18:12 GMT
Hi,

I submitted the following report for PDFBox:

----

Apache PDFBox is an open source Java PDF library for working with PDF
documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.

The contents of the issue trackers at SourceForge have been migrated
to Jira. We've also created a pdfbox-users mailing list and plan to
point people from the SourceForge support forums to that list. The
project sources have not yet been migrated to Apache svn.

Issues before graduation:

    * Bring the sources to Apache
    * Increase community size and activity
    * Release once all licensing and export issues are resolved

----

This was the last of our first three monthly reports. We'll switch to
quarterly reporting starting next month.

BR,

Jukka Zitting