pagespeed-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft for the December podling report
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:48:19 GMT
On Mon, 2017-12-04 at 21:13 +0000, Otto van der Schaaf wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a draft ready for the December podling report over at:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kz6tIvLoZiuD9SQtYKBVB3TaUawIXc2N6-fSX5Q9eY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Any thoughts? Anything that should be added / changed?
> Please let me know!

- Overall looks good, thanks.
- Couple of places I'd add an explicit "No" or "N/A" where
there's nothing to say under a template heading.
- Possibly a bit much technical detail in the project progress
section, most notably "Progress was made on [something you have
to be pretty close to the project to understand]".
And is Debian inclusion really an apache matter?

I'm not saying you should change any of the technical detail,
but perhaps think more "executive summary" in future?
"Work continues on matters of protocol compliance".
"We're talking with Debian about packaging pagespeed".
Bear in mind the board has a lot of reports to read!

Or maybe that's just me?

--
Nick Kew