orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] ORC added Renat Vailiullin and Sandeep More as committers
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 18:37:41 GMT
All,
   The ORC PMC is happy to announce that Renat and Sandeep were added as
committers <https://orc.apache.org/news/2019/06/10/renat-and-sandeep/>.
Welcome to the project Renat and Sandeep. In the process of adding them to
the website, I realized that we've been forgetting to send out
announcements like this! Sorry about that.

Ones that I didn't send out:
* March 2018 - Gang Wu and Xiening Dai added as committers.
* January 2019 - Dongjoon Hyun added as a committer. Gang Wu added to PMC.

Thanks for your work on ORC,
   Owen