orc-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Shall we release ORC 1.5.6rc1?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 21:15:45 GMT
+1.  Checked the LICENSE and NOTICE files, did a build, ran the unit
tests.  On the Java side did a build with a clean repo and ran RAT.  (I
don't know how to run RAT on the C++ side but it would be good to somehow
make the same license checks.)

One small nit, the copyright date in NOTICE is way out of date (2015).  I
already updated it in both master and branch-1.5 so it should be fixed for
future releases.

Alan.